Sunday, August 3, 2008

Art car/car art update



This is the painting I'm having reproduced as a magnetic door sign for cars. I'll have a test piece in the coming week. If all goes well, there will be an edition of 40 in a week or so more. I'm at the mercy of a fabricator, so I can't offer a definite schedule.

The is title Painting is Never. The magnets will be 20 x 16 inches, the same size as the painting.

The plan is to distribute them to people interested in sticking one on the door of their car. Distribution will be free on the condition that I receive photo documentation of my painting's travels. Documentation will be posted here and on my Web site, which is desperately in need of a make-over.

This is to be a Painting is Never traveling show.

Interested parties, please contact me for details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take one.

Ann said...

me, too!